I cannot live without chocolate.
And in case you're wondering, I eat this every night before bed. Just saying...
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tbsp chia seed
- 1 packet Sweet Leaf Stevia
- Blend all ingredients in a magic bullet for one minute (I find that blending for longer than 30 seconds gives it a more fluffy texture.)
- Pour in a mini mug or bowl. Serve chilled (20 minutes in the freezer) or warm (15 seconds in the microwave). Warning: Do not do warm for longer than 15 seconds in the microwave, the consistency will change, and it won't be pretty.
- Optional: Serve with 1/2 tbsp all-natural peanut butter, 1 tsp. chia seeds and/or 1 tbsp. cacao nibs for added crunch.